Chicago School GPS presents:
Decisions After Notifications"
Chicago's Public & Private High School Edition
Parochial HS letters were sent the week of 2/15/17.
CPS HS notification letters were sent by 3/3/17.
Independent HS letters will be sent by mid-March.
Contact us to discuss your high school decision questions,
including questions regarding
SEHS Principal's Discretion or High School Transfers.
We are happy to discuss with 8th Grade Parents (and anyone interested):
- How to choose the best fit if we received multiple school offers
- What do we do now if we received no offers
- Understanding the criteria for Principal’s Discretion @ SEHS
- How do I prepare for success in high school?
- What are my public & private school options if I missed the deadlines?
Call on Chicago School GPS to help you figure out "What's Next?" after hearing notifications from the Chicago high schools. Whether you have a range of options or none yet, we can help you make sense of next steps to maximize success in your high school journey. We can guide you with insight about Principal Discretion (for SEHS only) and tips on how to determine if it is worth pursuing.
You may also contact us at any point during your child's middle school
years to get a jump on understanding the high school process.